Crane Service, Inc. Heavy Haul Division grew out of the need to service the large fleet of cranes within Crane Service. Sometimes only one truck is needed to assist in a move and other moves may require 18 loads across a number of states. Since each crane move is different, the Heavy Haul Division grew in response not only to the needs of the crane fleet, but the needs of outside contractors and vendors.
Currently, the Heavy Haul fleet consists of eight three and four axle day cab and sleeper trucks.
The trailer list includes:
- 40 - 48 ft flatbeds and flat stretches
- Two and Three axle 48 ft air ride step trailers
- 3 axle Removable Goose Necks (RGN)
- Double drop stretch RGN
- 3 - 9 axle combinations
- 1 - 13 axle combination
While we specialize in the crane industry, we are also well versed and experienced in hauling other large components including:
- Wind Farm Equipment
- Heavy Construction Equipment
- Concrete Cell Phone Equipment Buildings
- Railroad Track Repair Equipment
- Federal Oversized Equipment (i.e Tanks)
Email [email protected]